SCHEDULE OF SERVICES
Update: 6 September 2020
(Livestreaming on YouTube)
|Sun 06 Sep||8.30 am||
HIEROMARYTYR EUTYCHIUS, DISCIPLE OF APOST. JOHN
|Thu 10 Sep||6.00 pm||Moleben with Akathist to St John the Baptist|
|Sat 12 Sep||5.00 pm||Vigil|
|Sun 13 Sep||8.30 am||
PLACING FO THE VENERABLE SASH OF THE MOTHER OF GOD
|Thu 17 Sep||6.00 pm||Moleben with Akathist to the Mother of God|
|Sat 19 Sep||5.00 pm||Vigil|
|Sun 20 Sep||
HOLY MARTYR SOZON
Vigil (with blessing of loaves)
|Mon 21 Sep||8.30 am||NATIVITY OF THE MOTHER OF GOD. Divine Liturgy|
|Sat 26 Sep||5.00 pm||Vigil with blessing of loaves and taking out of the Holy Cross|
|Sun 27Sep||8.30 am||
THE ELEVATION OF THE CROSS
ATTENTION! Dear Parishioners,
For the well-being of all parishioners and guests of St. Nicholas Cathedral, please strictly observe the following instructions:
1. If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, stay at home and see a doctor.
2. If you have recently travelled overseas or interstate or visited a Covid-19 hotspot please inform the Church Warden before entering the church.
3. Register your name in advance with Fr Gabriel to attend services.
4. Use the hand sanitizer inside the church.
5. Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between each other.
6. Be sure to record your name, surname and contact details at the candle counter.
Fr Gabriel Makarov. tel. or sms: 0419308338 or email: email@example.com